If you are nervous about calling contractors to get metal roof prices, you should not do so. There are ways you can estimate what your roof will cost to install metal materials.
It is important to remember that many of the metal roofing materials are almost the same nature. You can find the finest metal roof price in Montreal.
Image Source: Google
To determine what you should pay for metal roof prices, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Climb your roof with a pen, paper, and a long tape measure. You need to make sure that your tape measures 60 'or longer to ensure that you can get accurate results. Some movable tape measures are perfect for this situation.
- Step 2: Next, you need to measure each edge around the perimeter of your house and close each area on your paper diagram. When you draw them with your tape, mark the measurements next to each side on the paper.
- Step 3: Multiply the two vertical sides on each section of your diagram to determine the square footage for each area of your roof.
- Step 4: Once you've multiplied for each section and figured out how many square feet each area is, you'll need to add the numbers together to determine the total square footage of your roof. This measurement does not need to be super accurate, because you simply want a ballpark figure of how much you should expect to pay.
- Step 5: When you have the total square footage of the roof, you need to divide the number by 100. This is because metal roofing materials, installation, and service are sold at an average rate of $ 750 per square, or 10'x10. '(100 sq ft) area.