What are the best areas to live in Toronto as a student?
One of the best things about living in Toronto as a student is the variety of neighbourhoods and districts you can choose from. There are plenty of areas with great amenities, affordable rents, and plenty of cultural options. Here https://torontoproperty you can check all types of housing for students in Toronto.
Here are five of the best areas to live in Toronto as a student:
1. Annex – This neighbourhood is perfect for students looking for close-knit community and easy access to public transit. It's also close to trendy neighbourhoods like King West and the Entertainment District.
2. Kensington Market – Kensington Market is known for its eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, and bars. It's also home to some great student-friendly amenities like grocery stores, coffee shops, and libraries.
3. The Annex – The Annex is another popular neighbourhood for students because it's centrally located and has all the amenities you need. There are spacious apartments with great views, as well as plenty of restaurants, pubs, and shopping venues nearby.
5. Liberty Village – Liberty Village is one of the
What are the best ways to save money while living in Toronto as a student?
– Get a room in a shared residence or on the streets. This can be a cheaper option than renting an apartment or house on your own.
– Use online housing services to find apartments and houses near you. These services often have lower rates and more options than traditional rental websites.
– Make use of student discounts and deals available at local businesses and attractions. Check out the websites of your university, city, and shopping centres to see if there are any deals or specials available for students.
Types of Student Housing
On-Campus Apartments: On-campus apartments are the most popular type of student housing because they are usually affordable and convenient.
Off-Campus Apartments: Off-campus apartments are a good option if you want more privacy than on-campus apartments offer.
Dorms: Dorms can be a good choice if you want to live in close quarters with other students. However, dorms can be expensive and inconvenient if you don't live on campus.